POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Career Path : Re: Career Path Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:23:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Career Path
From: Bob
Date: 26 Jun 1999 05:08:58
Message: <377498A5.16C4EA55@aol.com>
Um, I'm brunette. That a good excuse? LOL
Btw, isn't it "blonde", not blond? You dum blonds can't spel.

P.S. funny thing, I always thought it had to be 'blonde', however to be sure I ran a
spell checker here and saw a 'blond' listed. Looked it up, found the word I thought as
correct is the feminine form and yours was the general "fair skinned, blue eyed, light
colored hair" form. Which now makes me wonder what I just called myself when I first
replied with this message.
Okay, I looked that up too and now think I need English lessons. Brunet is the
generalized form. I'm so embarrassed (a peculiarly feminine emotion. I know, I
know....
I just wanted to stir up trouble here ;)
Off-topic ramblings, so goodbye.

Bob